Mind, Body and Spirit Plan
The Mind, Body & Spirit Plan is an Exclusive Programme inspired by & designed for our students of General &/or Business English. Many of our adult students who attend our Professional/Business English courses as well as our General English programmes, have shown us that although they love their jobs, as hard working professionals they live stressful lives with too much to do and too little time to relax. Click here to view what one week's expeirence will be like if you spend if here following the Mind, Body & Spirit Plan. Are you ready to dramatically improve your English with our stress-free learning approach and also relax, recharge and revive?
Now, Atlantic S.E.A.L’s Mind, Body & Spirit Package. you can :
- Improve your English for Business and Life,
- Improve your health & fitness
- Improve the way you deal with stress –
- and above all, really relax, which is the best way to learn a language fast. Believe us!
During this 1, 2 or 3 week programme our expert & friendly language tutors will offer you a stress free way to maximise your stay with us here in beautiful West Cork. You will really focus on your professional and/or personal English language needs, progress quickly in all your English language skills. By being fully immersed in the language and lifestyle, you'll be learning and improving without even knowing it, and certainly with no stress. At the same time you will enjoy time with a personal fitness trainer and also holistic therapist who specialises in relaxation techniques & stress management. You will also be offered the chance to enjoy a range of therapeutic massages and therapies by qualified practitioners.
You will go back to work relaxed, refreshed, fitter & with greater fluency and confidence whenever communicate in English.
So how does it work? As the programme title 'Mind, Body & Spirit' suggests, there are three main components to the programme:
a) The language course b) Energetic but also fun workouts at your own pace with your personal fitness trainer c) Time with a holistic therapist who will focus on relaxing your mind & body.
A) 5 Mornings On Your Professional English Language Programme:
In the mornings, Monday to Friday you will participate in 4 hours per day of ‘one to one’ English language tuition. After a level assessment needs analysis (which we you will do online before you come, so no time is wasted here), you will have a first day consultation with the two tutors involved in your programme. That way your course content will be designed and administered so that you really focus on what your personal needs are so that you reach your objectives even in a short time. Some of our students prefer to spend their lesson time covering General English at their level and focusin on all or some of the skills that are important to them, such as listening and speaking. While others, who need English for work, may cover some of the topics below. The choice is yours in this tailor-made holistic programme. Of cousre our tutors are highly qualified and expereinced and will guide you, but YOUR needs and learning style dictate what the lesson content includes.
|How to Sell Well in English||British/American Financial Terms||Emails/Phonecalls|
B) 2 Afternoons Per Week With Your Personal Fitness Trainer:
Now is the time to get fit and healthy. What better place to do so than in our Atlantic-side town - Schull - and the beautiful Mizen penninsula. Unwind after a morning in the classroom, working with a professional personal trainer on a one-to one basis or in a small group, active programmes are designed to meet your personal requirements. From gentle strolls to uphill hikes and bike rides. Together you will find what level of activity suits your abilities, objectives and above all - enjoyment!
- Health, fitness and nutritional consultation
- Tailor-made programmes
- Fun, flexible activities
- Suit all ages and fitness levels
Resistance training, cardiovascular workout, stretching
- Run, walk, bike along beautiful green luscious lanes
- Get up the hills for spectacular views of islands and sea
- Stride through clear Atlantic waters and stretch on golden sand
- Throw a few punches whilst the surrounding waters shimmer and
- Skip to the sound of the waves
- Fun with fitballs, medicine balls, boxing mitts and pads
- Follow-up support on returning home
Now is the time to get yourself fit and healthy. So let’s get started!
C) 2 afternoons or evenings per week with your Holistic Therapist
Learn to truly relax with calming, guided meditation & enjoy one of many possible holistic health therapies such as: aromatherapy massage, reflexology, Reiki Healing, Indian Head Massage and more... Your therapist will also offer you advice and practical help on stress management techniques.
Optional Extras: We have left one afternoon free either for you to choose to enjoy some creative or cultural trips or workshops which form part of the usual on-going weekly general leisure programme at Atlantic SEAL. These may be Irish music lessons, Irish cookery lessons, Trips to places of historical and cultural interest, How to make jewellery, sculpture, painting & many more.
Or you could choose to do more English tuition or spend more time with your personal fitness trainer or Holistic Therapist. Or..maybe you would prefer to explore the wonderful West Cork countryside & the lively little village of Schull alone. Or to NOTHING AT ALL! Just relax.
We also offer you the opportunity to join the full day weekend excursion to a place of astounding beauty and historical interest such as the Lakes of Killarney or the magical Mizen or Sheep’s Head Peninsulas. This is usually ideal if you are doing a two week programme.
Total cost per week includes:
- 20 hours of ‘one to one’ business or Specialist/Professional English lessons per week
- 2 afternoons with your personal fitness trainer.
- 2 afternoons or evenings with your holistic therapist /stress management consultant.
- 6 nights in a high standard B&B or hotel with own en-suite room with sea views & full Irish Breakfast or ‘healthy option’ breakfast. (This could be changed to half board in a host family if preferred)
- Registration Fee.
- Accommodation & Administration fees.
- English language level assessment on arrival, full progress report and certificate of attencance & recommendations for further progress in your English language skills
- Full report and recommendations & home continuation programme from your personal fitness traine.
- Full advice and practical recommendations & programme for home use from your Holisitc Therapist.
- Participation in the M, B, S plan entitles you to discounted prices for Online English lessons with the same tutors, before and/or after your stay here.
- Does not include airport tranfsers, but we can arrange these (approx 85Euro each way from/to Cork International Airport or Cork city)
Improve Your English, Improve Your Life!
|1 Week (6 nights)||€2150||
Including B&B accommodation in a high standard guest-house or hotel or half board at host family, you choose. Arrival is normally Sunday and departure is Saturday. We can add on extra nights/excursions/activities just ask.
Additional weeks €2000.