As per the most up-to-date Government regulations, Ireland is currently under level 5 of the Government’s National Framework for living with COVID-19 and the advice remains that there should be no non-essential international travel. Please see our Online Learning options until it is once again safe to travel.
Direct Flights to and from Cork/Kerry Airport
(Click on highlighted location to get Map route and distance from Schull)
Cork is the closest airport followed by Kerry, Shannon and Dublin.
- Cork (ORK; 021-431 3131) www.corkairport.com
- Dublin (DUB; 01-814 1111) www.dublinairport.com
- Shannon (SNN; 061-712 000) www.shannonairport.com
- Kerry (KIR; 066 9764644) www.kerryairport.ie
Departing to and from Cork-All Year Round:
- Portugal-(Faro & Lisbon)
Departing to and from Kerry- All Year Round:
- Frankfurt Hahn
(Airport Transfers available to and from each airport, including Dublin Airport)
General Information on Ireland
- Full Name: Éire (Republic of Ireland)
- Capital City: Dublin
- Area: 70,300 sq km
- Population: 3,969,000
- Time Zone: GMT/UTC 0 ()
- Daylight Saving Start: last Sunday in March
- Daylight Saving End: last Sunday in October
- Languages: English (official), Gaelic (official)
- Religion: 90% Roman Catholic, 3% Protestant
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Electricity: 230V 50HzHz
- Country Dialing Code: +353
Our students young and old, coming to us in August are in for a treat, as usual. The hard working team of Schull Regatta have lots of fun activiites lined up for everyone to participate in and/or watch. Can't wait!
August 10th & 11th, 2019
Atlantic S.E.A.L. is a fully accredited school operating year round since 1999. Private, personal, 100% Irish & family run. The only accredited English school in Ireland also approved by Trinity College London as a Teacher training centre.