(Business English Skills Training ) – 1 week course
Because Busy Business People deserve the 'B.E.S.T.'
- 30 hours of 'one to one' tuition focusing exclusively on your Business English needs. ( Popular themes are: The language of Meetings, Negotiating, Giving Presentations, Describing your Product or Project, Sales/Marketing, Financial Matters, Trends, Telephoning/Email/Writing letters) You tell us what areas you wish to focus on.
- Choice of Bed & Breakfast only or
- Bed, Breakfast and Evening meal in the exclusive, comfortable, beautiful & historic Grove House Guesthouse overlooking the Atlantic & Schull harbour. – only 1 minute's walk from Atlantic School of English, the village and the sea.
- 'Meet, Greet and Private Car Airport Transfers to and from Cork Airport by staff member.
- 3 Leisure Activities– choice of watersports (sailing, kayaking…_), landsports (golf, tennis, horse-riding…), cultural activities (Irish music, dance, cookery, literature), sightseeing trips with your teacher and many more….
- Full Day weekend excursion. For example: the Lakes of Killarney & the Ring of Kerry , Whale and Dolphin Watching Day long sea- safari, Boat trips to the offshore islands, All the sights of Cork city
- Complimentary personalised CD-ROM of your classroom activities to take home for review. One year’s continued correspondence & help from your tutor.
Where will you stay?
Grove House is a town house of outstanding character. It has recently undergone extensive restoration and refurbishment, with many original features still retained. Overlooking Schull Harbour, in West Cork, Ireland Grove House is a few minutes walk from Atlantic SEAL, the village and is close to all local amenities. Original guest list included George Bernard Shaw, Jack Yeats and Edith Somerville.
|1 Week choice A||€1900||
with Bed & Breakfast
€1800 per additional week
|1 Week choice B||€2085||
with Bed, breakfast & evening meal
€1985 per additional week